Hesed is a Hebrew word that represents God's covenant faithfulness on which our family thrives.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Annalise Marie




David and I have decided on a name for our daughter, who is due January 30th.  Annalise means grace or favor and Marie is after her Aunt Mary.  I usually avoid the camera when I'm pregnant but a friend and very talented photographer offered to do some pregnancy photos for me, so I thought I'd give those of you who don't see me on a regular basis a glimpse into the pregnancy.  By the way the girl who did the photography is not yet 15!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures-- she really did a wonderful job.
    Love to sweet Annalise from Prague!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name, it is beautiful. And you look gorgeous too. Much love.

    ReplyDelete